Want to be a part of Omaha Roller Derby?
Any person identifying as female, male, gender-expansive, or non-binary and is 18 or older can join Omaha Roller Derby. We recruit individuals of all backgrounds. You don’t have to be a speed skater or even an awesome skater. We will teach you what you need to know about skating, falling, and playing roller derby. Being a part of Omaha Roller Derby requires dedication, hard work, and a good attitude!
- WFTDA insurance must be obtained prior to skating. This is an annual insurance fee of $75
- New recruits pay a $40/month fee, due at the 1st of each month
- All appropriate gear, to include: Helmet, mouth guard, elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, and quad skates
- Work hard and play hard all the time
- Follow Omaha Roller Derby Bylaws & Code of Conduct
- Be part of Omaha’s fastest-growing sport and be a part of the best sport around!
- Access to the Omaha Roller Derby practice space
- Practices: Wednesdays 7-9 pm and Saturdays 8:30-10:30 am
- Coaching by current and former Omaha Roller Derby skaters
Ready to join?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details about how to join!
- Join our Facebook Group: ORD Basic Training, New Recruits, Transfer Skaters