Facebook Group: ORD Basic Training, New Recruits, Transfer Skaters
The new and improved Basic Training began in March 2019. The new program consists of three levels to maximize training and ensure safety so that anyone with any level of skill can start and be successful. Email email@example.com for more information.
• WFTDA insurance must be obtained prior to skating
• New recruits pay a $30/month fee, due at the 1st of each month
• All appropriate gear, to include: Helmet, mouth guard, elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, quad skates
• Access to the Omaha Roller Derby practice space
• Practices: Level 1 sessions on Fridays from 6 pm-8 pm, additional self-practice time 3 times/week, off-skates strength training 2 times/week, level 2 and level 3 will be scheduled soon!
• Drop-in skate rates on Friday nights during the Level 1- basic training is $5 each time for non-ORD members. All skaters must have gear and WFTDA insurance coverage
• Basic Training is first priority, but coaching will do their best to include everyone in the drills and help out each individual according to their needs
For schedule, rates, and updates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org